Introduction to Docker – A Docker Inc. Approved Course
This is the official intensive 2-day training in London and will provide students with an introduction to the latest technology and Docker containers. It is intended for administrators and developers who want to understand the use of Docker.
Docker Inc. will provide trainees with an official certificate of completion at the end of this training.
There are only 20 seats available. Book now using the form below!
- History of Docker / About Docker Inc.
- Installation of Docker (all operating systems)
- Working with containers
- Working with images
- Building images with Dockerfiles
- Working with Docker Hub
- Pushing and pulling images
- Automated Builds
- Web Hooks and Build Triggers
- Container networking
- Docker local development workflow
- Working with volumes
- Connecting containers together (links)
- Container orchestration
- Using Docker for a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Securing Docker with TLS
- Working directly with the Docker remote API
- Docker Container Security
- Docker in Production (ambassadors, service discovery, etc.)
By the end of the course you will be familiar with the “why” of Docker. You will also be able to perform the basic tasks needed to get started with Docker and integrate it into your working environment.
Dimitri, the only UK Docker Inc. Certified Instructor, works as a System Administrator at HighOps and is passionate about DevOps, Docker and Cloud. Dimitri is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, ensuring that uptime, performance, resources and security are meeting the needs of the users.