We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. After June top 10 this is the first weekly top 10 and we publish it now so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting (so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites), and we tend to share them only during working days we still had 30 links this week.
Too many to list them all so here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Slides & Video of our webinar on Software Operability
- New Amazon AWS Web Services region: eu-central-1 (soon) in Germany
- How to be good at Operations (in 40 minutes)
- DevOps Matrix Clarifies Areas of DevOps Practice
- DevOpsDays Silicon Valley 2014 Day 1 Notes
- DevOpsDays Silicon Valley 2014 Day 2 Notes
- Are Containers the Right Answer to the Wrong Question?
- How is a multi-host container service different from a multi-host VM service?
- Gene Kim and Red Hat IT Part 3: A DevOps Implementation Strategy
- Know your options for infrastructure monitoring
Check the other weeks top 10s here.
Follow us on the various social channels linked at the top and bottom of every page for the firehose or subscribe to our weekly digest to receive it by email: