We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. We will try and publish a weekly roundup from now on so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend but for June we thought to put everything together and it’s…. overwhelming!
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting (so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites), and even removing a few in preparation for this post, we still have 125 links!
We tend to share them only during working days so this takes us to an average of 5.9 curated links per working day!!
Simply too much for a post so we are listing here only the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares:
- Software Operability: a DevOps cornerstone
- Continuous Delivery Pipelines: GoCD vs Jenkins
- Monitoring and the State of DevOps
- PaaS for Realists
- eBook: Exploring lightweight monitoring systems
- Video: Managing Docker Containers at Scale with SaltStack
- The business case for Software Operability
- Awesome Sysadmin
- Anomaly Detection : A Survey
- Call me maybe: etcd and Consul
Follow us on the various social channels linked at the top and bottom of every page for the firehose or subscribe to our weekly digest to receive it by email: