We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Why HP bought Eucalyptus: An easy way to go hybrid
- Why HP buying EUCA is huge
- Looking at Consul – Part 1
- A Great Introduction to Docker, and Where It’s All Going
- BrokenStack: How Many More Billions to Fix It?
- Docker, the hottest cloud startup in the West, adds $40M
- Continuous Deployment of DNS Records with DNSimple
- Inside Apple’s Live Event Stream Failure, And Why It Happened: It Wasn’t A Capacity Issue
- Edge Show 118 – Gene Kim DevOps Interview
- The Great Divide: Reflections on the Public/Private PaaS Market in 2014
Check the other weeks top 10s here.