We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- DevOps Days Belgium: Day One
- The Rationale for Continuous Delivery
- Here’s Why Amazon.com Inc. Has Increased Its Spending More Than 10-Fold in 5 Years
- Running a Weave Network on CoreOS
- DevOps Days Belgium: Day Two
- 6 Challenges Facing DevOps and Operations Teams in 2015
- Can Amazon keep investing in AWS as losses mount?
- Load-balancing Docker containers with Nginx and Consul-Template
- Google Cloud vs AWS: a comparison
- DigitalOcean Partners With Mesosphere To Allow Developers To Focus On Apps, Not Servers
Check the other weeks top 10s here.