We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Facebook’s software architecture
- Using ball flow exercises to highlight bottlenecks in software delivery
- What Docker Does and Does Not Deliver
- Docker in Production — What We’ve Learned Launching Over 300 Million Containers
- New AWS Directory Service
- Why PaaS represents the future of IT– for both users and providers
- Interview with Tom Limoncelli
- Software Empathy
- IBM and Microsoft’s Curious Endorsements of Each Other’s Clouds
- What’s New with Cloud Foundry with James Watters (hint: Docker)
Check the other weeks top 10s here.