We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Apache Spark, Mesos and the End of Big Data Vendorfests
- Getting Granular With Microservices, PaaS, Twelve Factor Apps and Docker
- How POODLE Happened
- Docker 1.3: signed images, process injection, security options, Mac shared directories
- Managing CoreOS with Ansible
- SDN and Dockerfiles for Clocker, the Docker Cloud Maker
- PuppetConf 2014 Recap: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- The New Stack Makers: Docker Creator Solomon Hykes
- My Philosophy on Alerting based my observations while I was a Site Reliability Engineer at Google
- HealthCare.gov: Lessons From Continuous Software Delivery
Check the other weeks top 10s here.