We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting (so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites), and we tend to share them only during working days we still had 37 links this week.
Before we get to it: are you based in or near London? Join us and celebrate the Sys Admin Appreciation Day on July 25th!
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Are Docker Users Migrating to Ansible and Away from Puppet and Chef?
- Include Ops people in user stories for Operability
- Introducing Tessera, a Graphite Frontend
- Welcome Microsoft, RedHat, IBM, Docker and more to the Kubernetes community
- Many if not all the videos from Velocity Conference 2014
- Know your options for infrastructure monitoring
- HOLD “DevOps as a team”: avoid another silo or suffer the consequences of Conway’s Law – ThoughtWorks Technology Radar July 2014
- DevOpsDays Silicon Valley – How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love DevOps
- 10 Common Ops Mistakes
- A Practical Guide to Anomaly Detection for DevOps
Check the other weeks top 10s here.
Follow us on the various social channels linked at the top and bottom of every page for the firehose or subscribe to our weekly digest to receive it by email: