We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- The Birth of Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Why you should build an Immutable Infrastructure
- DevOps and Product Ownership
- Metrics-Driven Development
- Welcoming the Orchard and Fig team to Docker
- Domino: a PaaS for data science
- IBM’s Cloud Platform Strategy is Getting Legitimate
- Multiple Apache Mesos build configurations using Docker
- Introducing AWS Trusted Advisor Console
- etcd: the Not-so-Secret Sauce in Google’s Kubernetes and Pivotal’s Cloud Foundry
Check the other weeks top 10s here.