We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Don’t touch the defaults: The Hippocratic Oath for System Administration
- Continuous Delivery in the Real World: How to move from “thinking in Releases” to CD?
- Containers, VMs, Kubernetes and VMware
- Docker & VMWare: 1 + 1 = 3
- Taking another look at GOV.UK’s disaster recovery
- The Road To DevOps
- BabyDuty: Being On-call is Similar to Being a Parent
- Understanding Docker Containers on Microsoft Azure with Kubernetes Visualizer
- The 4 Operational Metrics You Should Be Tracking
- How We Built a Cloud Platform Using Netflix OSS
Check the other weeks top 10s here.