We share a lot of content, both ours and 3rd parties’s, via our social channels, and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Where does DevOps work in the enterprise?
- Systemd: Harbinger of the Linux apocalypse
- OpenShift and Cloud Foundry Network Visibility from Inside a Container
- Resilience Engineering: Learning to Embrace Failure
- The 4 Operational Metrics You Should Be Tracking
- Network Management and Automation with Chef
- Reactive Frameworks, Microservices, Docker and Other Necessities for Scalable Cloud Native Applications
- Announcing DockerCon Europe 2014
- Sysdig + Logs: Advanced Log Analysis Made Easy
- Gartner Panel Reveals Stark Differences in Container Based PaaS Options
Check the other weeks top 10s here.