We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Less than a 2 weeks to Operability.IO! It’s going to be great, still a few tickets left.
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Dashboard Examples – DevOps Dashboards
- Why we decided to use LXC instead of Docker for build environments in Snap
- From Kafka to ZeroMQ for real-time log aggregation
- Ansible – Create a pub/priv AWS VPC with NAT instance
- Bypassing the Linux kernel for high-performance packet filtering
- Weave ‘Gossip’ DNS
- Kubernetes from the ground up: the API server
- Why We Should Continuously Break Everything
- Operations Lock-in vs. Development Lock-in
- StatusPage.io: How We Support 1,650 Customers With Just One Rep
Check the other weeks top 10s here.