We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Red Hat is buying Ansible for more than $100M
- AWS re:Invent 2015 Video: From Local Docker Development to Production Deployments
- Why Red Hat Acquired Ansible
- DevOps: The Andon Cord
- Holistic Configuration Management at Facebook
- Terraform Modules for Fun and Profit
- Failure Sketching: A Technique for Automated Root Cause Diagnosis of In-Production Failures
- Want to Encourage Diversity in Tech? Then STFU. Thoughts on Ada Lovelace Day.
- All In: On Amazon, Dell and EMC
- Single RX queue kernel bypass in Netmap for high packet rate networking
Check the other weeks top 10s here.