We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Where I ask people why everyone uses Go for systems programming
- Orchestrating Containers with Terraform and Consul
- The O-Ring Theory of DevOps
- Templating Config Files In Docker Containers
- Containers, Configuration Management, and The Right Tool for the Right Job
- Unikernel on Google Compute Engine (Part 1) — Running an OSv Unikernel Tomcat Server
- Docker Overlay Networks: That was Easy
- Moments in Container History
- London Calling! An AWS Region is coming to the UK!
- CoreOS Introduces Clair: Open Source Vulnerability Analysis for your Containers
Check the other weeks top 10s here.