We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
- Google XRay: a function call tracing system
- Video: Acceptance Testing for Continuous Delivery
- Video: Performance Checklists for SREs 2016
- When a Security Researcher is Arrested, There’s Usually a Good Reason
- Automatically enable HTTPS on your website with EFF’s Certbot, deploying Let’s Encrypt certificates
- Docker Security Scanning safeguards the container content lifecycle
- Facebook CTF is Now Open Source!
- Launching a Kubernetes cluster with Ansible
- Grappling With IoT Security
- Video: Efficient multi-cloud with a Cloud Management Portal and Ansible
Check the other weeks top 10s here.