We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Information Security Reading List
- Docker and the Three Ways of DevOps
- Over 30% of Official Images in Docker Hub Contain High Priority Security Vulnerabilities
- TNS Analysts Show 45: Why Analytics is a Core Function of Monitoring Microservices
- AWS Beanstalk, Docker and Clojure
- Convert Any Server to a Docker Container
- Multi-host Docker deployment with Swarm and Compose using Weave 0.11
- DevOps Guide: Selected Resources to Start Your Journey
- Automating Security – Turning it up to 11!
- My experience of using NixOps as an Ansible user
Check the other weeks top 10s here.