We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- The sad state of sysadmin in the age of containers
- How and Why Swiftype Moved from EC2 to Real Hardware
- Building failure resistant architecture with HAProxy & Consul, by William Tisäter
- Using Monitoring Dashboards to Change Behaviour
- How Pivotal Performs Continuous Delivery of Mobile Services
- Jinja2 Templates for Network Automation
- DevOps Interview: Patrick Debois
- Linux Performance Analysis: New Tools and Old Secrets
- The Microservice Revolution: Containerized Applications, Data and All
- Making Pinterest HTTPS
Check the other weeks top 10s here.