We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Google Made Its Secret Blueprint Public to Boost Its Cloud
- Docker’s New Microservices Monitoring Program Looks Like an OS-Style Approach
- Here’s why more bandwidth isn’t a magic bullet for web performance
- AnsibleFest: Inside the redesigned Ansible 2.0
- Is OpenStack Dead?
- Another Amazon cloud option debuts: Is more really more?
- Inside NGINX: How We Designed for Performance & Scale
- Recapping SRECon EU 2015
- The Mesosphere Datacenter Operating System is now generally available
- Google Create Kubernetes-based VM/Docker Image Building Framework
Check the other weeks top 10s here.