We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Have you seen the amazing speakers and great programme for Operability.IO! Get your ticket before they run out.
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- DevOps Exchange London Meetup on July 30
- I quadrupled the speed of our container test rig in a day
- Logs are Liars
- Ditch the Debugger and Use Log Analysis Instead
- Puppet vs. Chef Revisited
- Amazon moves nearer Platform as a Service concept with new developer tools
- Ansible repo for creating a multi-az ec2 VPC with a NAT auto scaling group
- DevOps: A House Divided
- Immutable Infrastructure: 6 questions to 6 experts
- Databases at Box: When scale, collaboration and enterprise users collide
Check the other weeks top 10s here.