We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Time for sysadmins to learn data science
- Video Socketplane Demo 2 – Docker, SDN and LAMP Stack Foo
- Using Riemann for Fault Detection
- StackExchange architecture to serve 560 million page views per month
- NoVM – Experimental KVM-based VMM, written in Go
- New Information Revealed Around Amazon’s New C4 Cloud Instances
- WebSecWeekly – keep track of the latest methodologies, techniques and research
- Delivering Continuous Delivery, continuously
- Puppet Docker module to manage containers, including Consul for service discovery
- Survey Reveals Cloud Computing Trends Coming from Enterprises
Check the other weeks top 10s here.