We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- [eBook] Continuous Deployment Strategies – Techniques for Implementation
- Dead-simple HTTPS Set up with Docker and Let’s Encrypt
- Hiring a Cloud Engineer? Questions to Ask and What You Should Hear
- Docker-based build pipelines (Part 1) – Continuous Integration and Testing
- Juniper’s products are still insecure; more evidence that the company was complicit
- First known hacker-caused power outage signals troubling escalation
- Why Must Systems Be Operated?
- What security experts need to know about DevOps and continuous delivery
- Introducing dumb-init, an init system for Docker containers
- TNS Makers: Google on Secure Container Storage and Why Patching Should be Obsolete
Check the other weeks top 10s here.