We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Analysis of Software Architectures
- A Tale of Three Docker Anti-Patterns
- 8 chapters from the next edition of The Practice of System and Network Administration
- Amazon goes into the computer chip business
- Scaling on AWS (Part 4) : > One Million Users
- Ansible 2.0 Has Arrived
- Why Kubernetes doesn’t use libnetwork
- Using modules in Terraform
- OpenSSH: client bugs CVE-2016-0777 and CVE-2016-0778
- Flexible, secure SSH with DNSSEC
Check the other weeks top 10s here.