We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Free eBook: Anomaly detection for monitoring
- Linux kernel bug delivers corrupt TCP/IP data to Mesos, Kubernetes, Docker containers
- Five security concerns when using Docker
- htop 2.0 released
- Logging v. instrumentation
- Configuration management camp 2016 notes
- Open-sourcing Teletraan, Pinterest code deployment system
- docker-unikernel-runner: running rumprun unikernels as Docker containers using KVM, fully integrated with Docker networking
- Adrian Cockcroft on Analyzing Response Time Distributions for Microservices
- The New Normal: Failure is a Good Thing
Check the other weeks top 10s here.