We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
We’ve started announcing the speakers for Operability.IO 2016!
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Two weeks with Terraform
- Video: Logging Makes Perfect – Real-world Monitoring and Visualizations
- How Apache Is Losing The Web To NGINX
- Continuous — Build, Break, and Fix Fast
- Comparison of Networking Solutions for Kubernetes
- linkerd: Twitter-style Operability for Microservices
- Google seeks new disks for data centers
- Data Infrastructure at Airbnb
- Kansible: Kubernetes + Ansible: orchestrate both containers and processes on Windows/Unix
- Relating Service Utilisation to Latency
Check the other weeks top 10s here.