We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- The Independent Discovery of TCP/IP, By Ants
- Docker in the Production Environment: Successes, Frustrations and Lessons Learned
- Prometheus: Monitoring at SoundCloud
- More about Soundcloud Prometheus
- GoCD Slack build notifier
- Mitchell Hashimoto on Terraform vs Chef, Puppet, Salt
- ShellCheck: automatically detects problems with sh/bash scripts and commands
- Service Discovery Overview
- “Vanilla OpenStack” Doesn’t Exist and Never Will
- Introduction to Docker in London – A Docker Inc. Approved Course
Check the other weeks top 10s here.