We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- The many load averages of Unix(es)
- CVE-2015-7547: glibc getaddrinfo stack-based buffer overflow
- Holistic Configuration Management at Facebook
- The Product Managers’ Guide to Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Neutrino: eBay’s Cloud Read Software Load Balancer
- Coded Infrastructure – “Use the Force”
- eBook: Anomaly detection for monitoring
- How to destroy your infrastructure
- 3 free chapters from the “Infrastructure as Code” book
- We went to cfgmgmtcamp 2016 (after FOSDEM)
Check the other weeks top 10s here.