We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- The “S” in HTTPS Doesn’t Stand for SSL
- Why We Chose Kubernetes Over ECS
- 7 signs you’re doing devops wrong
- Kubernetes cheat sheet
- Blue-Green Deployment To Docker Swarm with Jenkins Workflow Plugin
- How we’re building a system to scale for billions of requests per day
- Consul 0.6
- The Oncoming Train of Enterprise Container Deployments
- How to stop a DDoS attack
- Videos: London Continuous Delivery December 2015 Festive Lightning Talks
Check the other weeks top 10s here.