We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Docker vs Rocket Gimme a Break
- Instance Pudding by TravisCI: EC2 ChatOps tool
- An Introduction to Riemann
- Docker and Phoenix: How to Make Your Continuous Integration More Awesome
- Docker Networking Video: Socketplane Technology Preview Demo #1
- Traveling BOSH CLI – no more installation pain
- Designing a Highly Available, Fault Tolerant, Hadoop Cluster with Data Isolation
- Continuous Delivery Pipelines: GoCD vs Jenkins
- Q&A with Patrick Debois and Kris Buytaert on 5 Years of DevOps Days
- Gomatic – scripting of GoCD configuration
Check the other weeks top 10s here.