We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Have you seen the amazing speakers and great programme for Operability.IO! Get your ticket before they run out.
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- Netflix shuts down its last data centre, but it still runs a big IT operation
- Verizon puts 50,000 Docker containers to work on a massive IoT cluster
- Service Discovery and Load Balancing with Weave on Amazon’s ECS
- Microservices, have you met… DevOps?
- Data, Technologies and Security – Part 1
- Sharding Pinterest: How we scaled our MySQL fleet
- Introducing Convoy a Docker Volume Driver for Backup and Recovery of Persistent Data
- GitHub’s Joe Williams discusses mitigating security threats
- Call me Maybe: Chronos
- Containers: Docker, Windows and Trends
Check the other weeks top 10s here.