We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Here is the top 10 according to the number of impressions, click and retweets/shares we got:
- ./ops_recruitment.sh – a shell script for recruiting an Operations (Ops) team
- True Zero Downtime HAProxy Reloads
- Dynamic Software Updating: Linux 4.0 and Beyond
- Docker Raises $95M Series D Round For Its Container Platform
- Comparing Five Monitoring Options for Docker
- HTTPS performance experiments for large scale content distribution at Netflix
- Remote Code Execution Via HTTP Request In IIS On Windows
- Global DNS outage at Zerigo: the real-world perspective
- Before You Go Over the Container Cliff with Docker, Mesos etc: Points to Consider
- Large-scale cluster management at Google with Borg
Check the other weeks top 10s here.