We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Join Giuseppe Paternò (HighOps Head of Virtualisation, Networking & Security) and your host Marco Abis (HighOps Founder & CEO) on May 11th at 4pm UTC+1 for a live Google hangout: “Efficient multi-cloud with a Cloud Management Portal and Ansible”.
- A Better Approach to Bimodal IT
- Can OCI Specs Protect Against Balkanization of Containers?
- Serverless: Volume Compute for a New Generation
- $366 worth of awesome books InfoSec/DFIR book @ “Pay What You Want” price
- Adrian Cockcroft on Microservices, Terraservices and Serverless Computing
- Front-End Performance: The Dark Side
- The Linux Scheduler: a Decade of Wasted Cores
- Achieving cloud-native operability with microservices, DevOps, and continuous delivery
- Storage Pod 6.0: Building a 60 Drive 480TB Storage Server
- SIG-ClusterOps: Promote operability and interoperability of Kubernetes clusters
Check the other weeks top 10s here.