We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Join Giuseppe Paternò (HighOps Head of Virtualisation, Networking & Security) and your host Marco Abis (HighOps Founder & CEO) on May 11th at 4pm UTC+1 for a live Google hangout: “Efficient multi-cloud with a Cloud Management Portal and Ansible”.
- Phineas Fisher’s account of how he took down HackingTeam
- Introducing open source DC/OS: The best way to run containers (and everything else)
- Book Review: Site Reliability Engineering
- A Look Back at One Year of Docker Security
- Detecting the use of “curl | bash” server side
- Slides: Linux Systems Performance 2016
- Four Companies Setting the Stage for Programmable Infrastructure
- John Willis on IT Burnout and Mismatch Between Organizational and Personal Values
- Serverless: Someone Else’s Problem
- Slides: Kubernetes: One Year Later
Check the other weeks top 10s here.