We share a lot of content, both ours and that of third parties, via our social channels and we do that daily. This is our weekly top 10 so you can catch-up on the latest over the weekend
Even though we only share content we personally find interesting so you won’t find many basic content farm-like articles among what we share, even if from reputable websites.
Join Giuseppe Paternò (HighOps Head of Virtualisation, Networking & Security) and your host Marco Abis (HighOps Founder & CEO) on May 11th at 4pm UTC+1 for a live Google hangout: “Efficient multi-cloud with a Cloud Management Portal and Ansible”.
- Notes on Google’s Site Reliability Engineering book
- Continuous Deployment at Instagram
- LXC 2.0.0 release announcement
- PDF: The Linux Scheduler: a Decade of Wasted Cores
- Linux Troubleshooting Cheatsheet: strace, htop, lsof, tcpdump, iftop & sysdig
- Slides: SREcon 2016 Performance Checklists for SREs
- Network namespaces
- Video: Keynote by Jez Humble – What I learned from three years of sciencing the crap out of Continuous Delivery
- 6 reasons to use Ansible for network automation
- Continuous Deployment with Containers
Check the other weeks top 10s here.